RSS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Thought Process

Here's the way things work.
When I'm trying to think of an idea, thoughts are just moving around really fast; the ones I'm interested in stop and then if there's one I'm particularly interested in, i will started to develop it; if not the idea will move on and another one will replace  it. I thought of my idea whilst driving around the hills on my property when i was doing cattle work, then i had to walk a kilometre and by that stage i had an idea i liked so i just started developing in my head. The first thing i actually came up with was the main characters name - thats how back to front i think. Anyway, i had no paper or pens in the paddock therefore i don't have any notes, that i could share. Also this whole thought development happens extremely quick for me, for example i came up with a whole short story for my English test within 5 minutes (and it was rather good, in my opinion). So, having as much documented evidence of my thoughts as there is on this blog is amazing considering the different way i think. So hopefully, you will won't mark me down for thinking differently considering i just explained myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment