RSS

Monday, August 2, 2010

Reflection

It is now the start of week four and i'm finishing off my film. one problem i have had throughout completing this film is that Mr Andrews will tell me something or teach me how to do a certain thing, but when i go to do it for homework, i can't remeber. My memory has been a major issue. Overall, I'm not unhappy with my film, but i don't think its as good as it could be. For instance, my transitions aren't perfect and no doubt there are little things throughout the film that aren't cut properly. when i showed Mr Andrews my film, he was helping me pick up little mistakes with the editing and taught me how to really shorten the in and out times. One of the little things he picked up was in the hospital scene, when claudia is moving from a laying to a sitting position. this involved cut from one shot to another; however, i had it cut in a way that made it look slightly unnatural. This i fixed up after school and now i beleive it looks a lot better. The one thing i hate is the grave scene, it was filmed in the wrong format and looks disgusting. Also i didn't bother utting an effect over it or anything because i thought we were reshooting it which looks less and less likely. So i hope i don't lose marks for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment