RSS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reflection

I am now so far behind Bec and Claudia - who i was trying to pace myself by as time management isn't my strong point. My music is going no where and last lesson i was surrounded by talking people who kept distracting me. So i now sit by myself and work silently. I'm thinking about borrowing out a lap top for Thursday night and just doing a whole heap of my creative media, so I'm back on track. Last lesson Mr Andrews asked us all to print out the task sheets off blackboard and ring them to class, i printed them out but instead of putting them in my diary with everything else, i put them in my bag. This morning i was in a rush and i just grabbed my diary and forgot the sheets. Considering i printed out an extra sheet about reflections off blackboard, so i could improve them - i think the fact that i forgot my task sheet should be forgotten. I'm trying hard in creative media because i do like the subject but I'm pushed for time as my other subjects are very demanding. I'm trying to improve my reflections and reflect more frequently as i know its where I'm lacking.
To Do:
Basically my whole music sound track; i have picked the loops i like and placed them in the project, so that i don't lose the ones I've spent two lessons selecting; however, I'm yet to actually start placing things in the right spots and layering sounds.
Film the grave scene again and in the right format; this is if we get time to do it before we go overseas.
Put the extra effect on the sandwich scene - with Mr Andrews help.

No comments:

Post a Comment