RSS

Monday, August 16, 2010

Reflection

It is now week six and I'm really starting to try and start my music off. I am falling behind as i have so much other work at the moment, so i can't do creative media for homework. I never get to much done in class because there are so many distractions. Bec's and Claudia's progress with the music is making me feel in more behind. I really need to start getting more work done in class. One of my biggest problems, other than time management, is that I'm so indecisive when it comes to the music; i just don't know what i want and where. Also due to my bad memory, i keep forgetting to bring headphones which makes concentrating and making my music a whole lot harder. Next lesson I'm going to bring my headphones and work really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment