RSS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Submitting Reflection

I have only just submitted my final version 100%completed into the drop box on the multimedia drive. It was due yesterday by 4pm but due to my stress levels and abrupt change of film length in garage band, I could not submitted by 4. I then tried to convert everything when I was in prep but for so reason it wouldn’t work, I had been told not to compress the file, so I didn’t. I tried exporting my sound out of Garage Band three times in three different ways that I could think of but yet none of them would work in final cut. I decided to leave it until today as we had creative to ask Mr Andrews to go through it step by step with me. He had already done this in class, I listened, but as he said everyone has to do it differently, because everyone did things in different ways. Anyway, its done now and only slightly late.

No comments:

Post a Comment